It takes a lot of hard-work, dedication and perseverance to start and run a new business. There are many startups that had a shaky beginning but managed to get into the competition. There are also many businesses that got out of business due to not running the venture appropriately.
A successful businessman is one whose business can accomplish a lot and stays ahead in the competition. However, even the successful businessmen had to put a lot of hard work and dedication to their business to flourish it as a successful business, for example famous businessman Kartikeya Sharma ProSportify owner. This article will take a look at the top 10 successful businessmen in the world.
A look at the top 10 successful businessmen in the world:
- Mark Zuckerberg: Mark Zuckerberg is the founder and the CEO of the most popular social media website, Facebook.
- Sergey-Brin: Sergey-Brin is another one of the most successful businessmen in the world and he, along with the co-founder of the popular search engine google, Larry Page. Although Sergey-Brin has gone on to take the lesser role at the Mountain View. He is also considered to be seen as a driving force behind the idea of Google glass.
- Jeff Bezos: To talk about another successful businessman, Jeff Bezos makes his place in this short list of the top 10 successful businessmen in the world. Jeff Bezos is the founder of the famous online store Amazon.com with millions of consumers taking its service.
- Larry Page: Larry Page, as mentioned earlier, is the co-founder of Google.
- Michael Dell: Michael Dell is the founder of the famous company Dell Inc. He started the company initially with $1000 and dedication at the age of 19, which went on to become one of the most successful PC manufacturers in the world.
- Bill Gates: The list of top 10 successful businessmen in the world would remain incomplete without mentioning Bill Gates. He is considered to be one of the successful businessmen in the world, who started the successful and largest software company Microsoft.
- Amancio Ortega: Another successful businessman who made his way into this list is Zara clothing line founder Amancio Ortega, who started the successful clothing chain back in 1975.
- Thomas Persson: He is the owner of the famous clothing line H&M.
- Joe Gebbia: Another successful businessman to make the list is Joe Gebbia who founded the successful company Air bnb.
- Warren Buffett: He is the CEO and Chairman and also the largest shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway.